CANCER PATIENT

Here is one of my business partner Testimony who has cancer in the throat.

This is one of the exciting testimony to share with you all about how C24/7 is treading one of our patients who is really suffering from cancer for over 5 solid years. Cancer started growing and spreading all over his mouth and reaching down his throat. When this happens, he tried many medical supplies for treatment and even though some spiritual healers helped him to get rid out of the suffering that he was facing but nothing helped him.

These were continuing by this year 2018 in the month of June and July, he started losing his weight and energy to move and walked around. This is because he didn't receive something to eat but only survived with water and milk and at the same time looking forward to his death.

However, when I join Aim Global and received my first package of medical supplies on 2 August 2018, l message the patient and the families if they can agree and allow me to visit and treat him with C24/7 which I received from Aim Global. As they allowed me, I took only one tablet out of one bulk and said to my self that C24/7 is the last hope to treat the patient.

Then I went to visit him, but before to offer him the tablet, we pray and thank God for the knowledge that he has given to those who invented C24/7 and to bless the medical supplies that they are producing. As we pray, we highly trust our Lord to work with C24/7 to heal the patient according to his will.

Suddenly, only one tablet awake the patient and stops the pain and starting to give energy back to him as he can stand and move around.

When this happens, we all surprise and very happy for that and thanking God that C24/7 is bringing the life back of our father and starting to recover now.

So every two days of the week I always visiting a patient and supply him with C24/7 freely without demanding them.

This is the testimony that I believe to share with all our members for Aim Global through the nations.

That means that we are as teams or family, so whatever ones do this applies to everyone.
We must always have kind and sharing hart to others who are in need.

As we can read from the Bible when Jesus heals many patients, he didn't demand them for money, so don't sell C24/7 for money when you approach such a patient who is really suffering. Otherwise, our work will become powerless.

Lastly, I join aim global is not to work for money, but to serve people so that money can work for me.


Thanks to all.


0 Comments