OVARIAN CYST SURVIVOR

Khun Joy is one of my clients in Thailand who can testify the effectiveness of our product C24 food supplement. Last year, she was diagnosed with ovarian cysts and the doctor highly recommended for her to undergo surgery but she decided not to and she trusted God for His will. She has a faith of a warrior. When I heard about her situation, I was still hesitant to introduce her the product and I've been praying to God for His permission. When the right time came and it helped my boyfriend from his illness - cysts also on his neck, then I decided to give her a box for free to try. After a couple of weeks, I asked her if she liked the product and she was so happy telling me that YES. Since then she continuously takes the C24/7 until a few months she went back to the doctor and she received the good news! The doctor was surprised about her fast-healing and NO NEED for an operation to remove the cysts! Soon she will receive the TOTAL HEALING....just continue taking C24 Khun Joy and you will be healed in Jesus' name.
Most of the time, God uses us to be an instrument for someone's life. All glory to His name.


0 Comments