Pastor Edward from Papua New Guinea

Success Story from a Pastor in Jiwaka Province of Papua New Guinea



Very touching and inspiring words from a Pastor who does AIM GLOBAL to help the poor in his community in the province of Jiwaka, Papua New Guinea.

"I have been discouraged to join AIM Global, I have been threatened that they will kill me if I continue doing this business, they even reported me to the police thinking that I'm practicing cult and sorcery. I do not go online in facebook because people discouraged me a lot.

There was a time in my life, that I have no house to stay with my family. There was a time in life that we have no food to feed my wife and my children in a duration of 6 months. There was a time in my life that I have only 1 pair of trousers and a shirt for 6 months. I had nothing. 10 months of doing business life are very challenging.

But CHAMPIONS NEVER GIVE UP! Papua New Guineans NEVER GIVE UP!!

Congratulations Pastor Edward for being awarded as one of the Millionaires Club Member of AIM Global!

HAPPY NETWORKING HAPPY CHANGING LIVES!



LEARN MORE ABOUT AIM GLOBAL PNG 

0 Comments