POOR EYESIGHT

Sharing Testimonies with AIM Global Products Mr. Melson Ishmael Yapea from Papua New Guinea
I am a Visitor to Port Moresby and I had a lot of problems on my body such as poor eyesight, not hearing properly, my body dry due to consuming a lot of alcohol, betel nut, smoking and not even eating the right kinds of food in the village.
When I was told about the Aim Global products I didn't believe them to change me so I decided to take some of them to prove the products. I have taken C247, Choleduz, Vidamax, Perfect White, White Light, Restorelyf and cleansed myself washing with Deep Cleansing White Bar, oxygen bar soaps and using Herbal Tooth Paste and Care Leaf Patch for on the spot pain relief.
I'm so convinced that these products can save a lot of my relatives and people in my village, Province, and country.
I am now so convinced after using these marvelous products that I'm even following members of Aim Global attend meetings at their office in Port Moresby. and Now I Signing up with 7 accounts. Thank you Aim Global for helping people like me live a healthy life


Image may contain: 1 person









For more info message me on WhatsApp: +639104542684
or Email me at: descartinanthony@gmail.com

0 Comments